Experience the New 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid in Orlando, FL
When you're searching for a new sedan, why not consider a more fuel efficient option by upgrading to a hybrid? The new 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid offers you fantastic performance, fuel efficiency, interior features and modern technologies to create the ideal environment for your daily drives. If you're interested in buying or leasing the new 2017 Accord Hybrid, stop by Classic Honda in Orlando, FL, today and speak with someone from our knowledgeable sales staff and learn more about your options!
The new 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid offers plenty of impressive performance options to create a smooth ride every time. The 2017 Accord Hybrid has the available Eco Assist™ system, which helps to improve fuel economy by adjusting several different features: the power system, transmission, climate control system and cruise control. This way, you can maximize your vehicle's efficiency to get up to an astounding 49 city mpg. Your engine and hybrid system, along with other performance perks, are:
- 2.4-liter L4 with 2-Motor Hybrid System
- Total system horsepower 212 @ 6200 rpm
- Electric Power-Assisted Rack-and-Pinion Steering (EPS)
- Electronic continuously variable transmission with sport mode
Interior and Technology
The interior of the 2017 Accord Hybrid delivers incredible comforts and top-notch technology that will improve your experience behind the wheel. When you take a seat, enjoy the driver's seat with standard 10-way power adjustment including power lumbar support. You can contour your seat to your exact specifications, and your Accord Hybrid will never forget your preferences with its two-position memory system. Once you've set up your seat, you can take advantage of the impressive audio system and blast your favorite tunes. Other standard and available interior and tech features are:
- Push-button start
- Tilt-and-telescopic steering column
- Electronic remote trunk release
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- 360-watt premium audio system with seven speakers and a subwoofer
- 7-inch Display Audio with High-Resolution WVGA (800x480) electrostatic touchscreen and customizable feature settings
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with voice recognition
When you're out on the road you can feel safe through every turn in the new 2017 Accord Hybrid. When you're looking to merge lanes, you can take advantage of the standard Honda LaneWatch™, which uses a small camera to display live video of what's around you. This camera allows you to see nearly four times more than the passenger-side mirror alone. Other standard and optional safety systems include:
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane keeping assist system
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
If you would like to take the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid out for a test-drive, be sure to stop by Classic Honda in Orlando, FL, and see how it handles today!
*49 city/47 highway/48 combined mpg rating. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-package/condition, and other factors.